A Woodworkers Best Friend - Fast Setting and Ultimate Bond Strength Wood Working Adhesive
The Infinity Bond PUR WW30 is an easy to use one-part PUR hot melt adhesive that offers a uniquely strong bond to wood and similar substrates. With a 30 second open time, the PUR WW30 can be used to quickly assemble or repair parts, install wood finishing and trim, or be used in any number of woodworking applications.
One cartridge produces approximately 50 linear feet of adhesive.
Infinity Bond PUR WW30 Quick Stats
- Open Time: 30 Seconds
- Cartridge Size: 50 Gram
- Dispensed With: Infinity PUR Cartridge Gun
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 30 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Versatile performance
- Greatly reduces the need for mechanical fasteners
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
Infinity PUR WW30 Adhesive Strength
- 10 minutes: 650 psi
- 1 Hour: 1,090 psi
- 24 Hours 1360 psi
Why PUR Hot Melt Over Traditional Hot Melts?
Polyurethane PUR hot melts have a number of advantages over traditional hot melt glue sticks or bulk hot melt adhesives. First off, PUR hot melts offer significantly stronger bonds on average the hot melt glue sticks. They also hold up better to difficult environments, especially moisture, UV and high/low temperatures. This makes PUR hot melts a great choice for indoor or outdoor use and for bonds offer stronger bonds with the ease of use that hot melts offer (like no mixing and the ease of dispensing).
All of the Infinity PUR Adhesives
- Infinity PUR WW30 - 30 Second Open Time | Wood-to-Wood
- Infinity PUR WW60 - 60 Second Open Time | Wood-to-Wood
- Infinity PUR MP75 - 75 Second Open Time | General Purpose
- Infinity PUR 1361 Applicator - PUR Cartridge Gun
Compare Infinity PUR WW30 To
- Titebond HiPURformer WW30 PUR Adhesive