Infinity Bond CoolPack Low Temp Packaging Hot Melt Goes on Cool
There are a lot of advantages to low temperature packaging hot melt adhesives. Lower temperatures in the pot typically produce less degradation and char, they are safer to work with and they are good for bonding sensitive substrates.
Infinity Bond CoolPack is the best selling solution for low temperature case and carton sealing hot melt. It offers a fast tack, is refrigerator and freezer grade and bonds to most substrates associated with high speed packaging.
Benefits of Low Temperature Packaging Hot Melt
- Lower Char/Degradation in the Pot
- Better Safety at Lower Temperatures
- Energy Savings
- Good with Sensitive Substrates
Infinity Bond CoolPack Hot Melt Specifications
- 900 cps @ 300F
- 1200 cps @ 275F
- 1950 cps @ 250F
- Total Solids: 100%
- Softening Point: 169°F
- Color: Light
- Form: Pellets or Chips
- Speed of Set: Fast/Medium
- Application: Low Temperature Packaging | Refrigerated or Frozen Packaging
- Application Temp: 275-300F
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.