Rubber Toughened Cyanoacrylate Super Glue for Ultimate Shock and Impact Resistance
The Rubber Toughened Cyanoacrylate Super Glue provides increased shock, peel, and shear strengths as well as improved temperature resistance. Rubber toughened means that rubber toughening agents have been added to the cyanoacrylate formulation to absorb the stress of impacts once the adhesive has been applied.
This gives the adhesive a more 'flexible' bond and is perfect for product assembly applications that are going to be used in active environments.
Infinity Bond CA RT Quick Stats
- Set Time: 20-40 seconds (depending on substrate)
- Color: Clear or Black
- Viscosity: Multiple cps
- Temperature Resistance: -65F to 285F
Mil Spec for CA Rubber Toughened Cyanoacrylate
- Mil-A-46050C Type II, Class 2
The Infinity Bond CA Meets or Exceeds the Performance of:
- Loctite 380 Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
- Infinity CA 110 RT Clear
- Infinity CA 300 RT Black - Compare to Loctite® 380 Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
- Infinity CA 2400 RT Clear
- Infinity CA 2400 RT Black
- Infinity CA 4500 RT Clear
Infinity Bond Rubber Toughened Cyanoacrylate Quick Stats
- Color: Available in Clear and Black
- Set Time: <10 -20 seconds (depending on the viscosity)
- Temp Resistance: -65 : 225F
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.