The General Purpose Low Viscosity Cyanoacrylate Perfect for Wicking Applications
The Infinity Bond CA 4095 is a very low viscosity cyanoacrylate (30 cps, think 2% milk thickness) that is great for seeping into tough to reach areas when bonding substrates. The CA 4095 is very fast setting and bonds to a huge range of substrates. This super glue works especially well with wood, rubbers, plastics and most metals.
Infinity Bond CA 4095 Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Quick Stats
- Set Time: 5-20 seconds (depending on substrate)
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: 30 cps (thicker than water, thinner than coffee cream)
- Temperature Resistance: -65F to 200F
Mil Spec for CA 4095 Wicking Grade Cyanoacrylate
- Mil-A-46050C Type II, Class 1
The Infinity Bond CA 4095 Instant Adhesive Meets or Exceeds the Performance of:
- Loctite™ 495 Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
- Loctite™ 495 Prism Adhesive
Loctite™ is a registered trademark and 495 is a trademark of Henkel IP & Holding HMBH, LLC. The use of the Locite™ brand name is for comparative purposes.
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.