The General Purpose Low Viscosity Cyanoacrylate Perfect for Wicking Applications
The Infinity Bond CA 4095 is a very low viscosity cyanoacrylate (30 cps, think 2% milk thickness) that is great for seeping into tough to reach areas when bonding substrates. The CA 4095 is very fast setting and bonds to a huge range of substrates. This super glue works especially well with wood, rubbers, plastics and most metals.
Infinity Bond CA 4095 Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Quick Stats
- Set Time: 5-20 seconds (depending on substrate)
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: 30 cps (thicker than water, thinner than coffee cream)
- Temperature Resistance: -65F to 200F
Mil Spec for CA 4095 Wicking Grade Cyanoacrylate
- Mil-A-46050C Type II, Class 1
The Infinity Bond CA 4095 Instant Adhesive Meets or Exceeds the Performance of:
- Loctite™ 495 Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
- Loctite™ 495 Prism Adhesive
Loctite™ is a registered trademark and 495 is a trademark of Henkel IP & Holding HMBH, LLC. The use of the Locite™ brand name is for comparative purposes.
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for CA 4095 Low Viscosity General Purpose Cyanoacrylate sent to your email address.