About Infinity Bond Versa Air Pneumatic Cartridge Gun
The Infinity Bond Versa Air Pneumatic Cartridge Gun is an adhesive applicator designed for epoxies, methacrylate, and other two-part cartridges with the use of a static mixing nozzle. The Infinity Bond Versa Air features an adjustable air regulator, an air dump valve that stops flow instantly, and a quick disconnect adapter.
Patented Cartridge Stabilizing Plate makes the Versa Air convenient and versatile. The stabilizing plate aligns the different cartridge sizes securely for accurate dispensing. The snap-in/snap-out push disks allow for easy conversions with no
Features & Benefits
- Air regulator
- Air dump valve stops flow instantly
- Reverse air
- Quick disconnect adapter
- 200-490 ml two-part adhesive cartridges
- All cartridge ratios - 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1
- Both Sulzer C system and F system
- Nominal Thrust 490 lbs @ 100
- psi. 2.5” cylinder
- 200ml and 400ml MixPak® & TAH Cartridges
- Converts to ratios 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1.