Overview of Infinity Bond EP H70E Epoxy
Infinity Bond EP H70E is a two-component, thermally conductive, electrically insulating epoxy designed for chip bonding in microelectronic and optoelectronics applications.
Features & Applications
- Heat-sinking adhesive recommended for thermal management applications where good heat dissipation is necessary.
- Outstanding handling characteristics and long pot life at room temperature. No solvents added.
- This product can be screen printed, machine dispensed, stamped, or hand applied.
- Die-attach adhesive designed to be used in the 300C range to resist TC wire bonding operations.
- Excellent adhesion to ferrous and non-ferrous metals, lead-frame die paddle, glass, ceramic, kovar, and PCB.
- Can be cured very rapidly, excellent material to use for making fast circuit repairs; can be snap-cured for in-line semiconductor die-bonding.
Two-part kits: Pint, Quart, Gallon.
Pre-mixed syringes: 3cc, 5cc, 10cc, 30cc. Syringes are shipped on dry ice at -80°C.
Alternative to EPO-TEK® H70E
Infinity Bond EP H70E is a direct replacement for EPO-TEK® H70E epoxy adhesive. If you have questions about switching from EPO-TEK® H70E to Infinity Bond EP H70E, don't hesitate to contact us.
|Hardness, Shore D
|Lap shear strength to aluminum, psi
|Water Absorption (24 hr at RT), %
Thermal Conductivity, W/mK
Use the form below to request data sheets.
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Infinity Bond EP 3530ND sent to your email address.
Questions about Infinity Bond EP 3530ND? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.